Departure from Ciudad Bolivar. If you wish to come from Caracas, consult the: Angel Falls 3D/2N.
You will be attended personally by a professional crew of local Indians with more than 15 years of experience.
1 Day: El Sapo excursion:
Must be at Ciudad Bolivar Airport at 7:00 a.m. for luggage check and flight confirmation. The aircraft departs at 8:00 a.m. to Canaima; your arrival time is estimated one hour later at 9:00 in the morning.
At your arrival to Canaima, your bilingual native guides will welcome and assist you, 4 wheel drive transfer to Churum camp is included.
In the morning you are free to explore and walk around, lunch will be served at Churum camp on midday, then you will receive your bedroom. In the noon, we will make a short sailing in Canaima Lagoon to admire the waterfalls: Ucaima, Golondrina, Wadaima and Hacha. Then, we take a 20 minutes walking through Anatoliy Island, to waterfall El Sapo. There we get to a valley, where is possible to take a refreshing swim. Here comes the most exciting moment of the day! We take a walk from one side to the other of El Sapo passing through the backside of the waterfall. We´ll see the profile of the waterfall El Sapo, then we take a jungle path for 5 minutes long going up, until we get on top of El Sapito: we carry on to get to the viewpoint of El Sapo, there we stay a while to relax and enjoy. When the excursion is over, we get back to the jetty to take our boat to get back to the base camp. If the weather conditions are on our side, we can take a walk behind waterfall El Hacha; at night we take delicious dinner and sleep at Canaima.
2 Day: Angel Falls excursion:
The day starts early in the morning having breakfast at the Churum camp, just after we take you on the way to the Port in Ucaima to get onboard a typical motorized boat "Curiara", sailing through the Carrao river; until we get to Sabana de Mayupa (sort of plain terrain), there we enjoy a 30 minutes walking, after that we continue sailing. We will make a stop to visit El Pozo de la Felicidad (well of happiness), take a bath and have the lunch. One hour later, we´ll on Churun river, sailing for two hours approach to Angel Falls. We disembark at Isla Ratón, and have a 1 hour hiking to finally get to the base of Angel Falls! We stay there for a while to admire and enjoy natures power. Then we get back to Isla Ratón, going down through the same path; get into our boat to cross the river and install at the Jungle Camp just in front of the Angel Falls, where we will take dinner and sleep.
Day 3: Return to Canaima sailing:
After having the breakfast in front of Angel Falls, we get ready to sail back to the base camp, through the same path we came from.
1.) Round trip flight in aircraft Ciudad Bolivar/Canaima/Ciudad Bolivar.
2.) Airport assistance at Canaima landing strip.
3.) All journeys.
4.) All meals from arrival lunch until departure breakfast, also non alcoholic drinks are included.
5.) Accommodation in bedroom with bed and private bathroom at Churum Camp.
6.) Accommodation at jungle Camp in hammock with mosquito net, in front of Angel Falls.
7.) Experienced bilingual guide.
8.) Life west for each tourist.
9.) First aid equipment.
10.) Personalized attention by local indigenous, native of the region.
11.) Insurance policy of civil responsibility.
Services NOT Included.
1) Airport fee.
2) Local indigenous community fee.
3) Alcoholic drinks.
* Departure from Caracas please check out: Angel Falls 3D/2N.
Food & Drink
Excellent tour, recommended for those tourists who love ecology, nature in its purest expression. They will know magical places, full of exuberant flora, fauna and their indigenous communities, ancestral dwellers of these beautiful places of Venezuela.
You must be at Ciudad Bolivar airport at 7:00 a.m., flights departures from Ciudad Bolivar airport at 8:00 in the morning.
Canaima, Parque Nacional Canaima, Estado Bolívar.
First stop at Ciudad Bolivar / Puerto Ordaz. Last stop at landing strip in Canaima
- Comfortable clothes and shoes for warm weather.
- Documents in order.
- Insect repellent.
- Sun lens, hat or cap.
- Photographic camera.
- Plastic bags to store wet clothes.
- Light Raincoat.
1) Responsibilities: expedition.travel takes responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machineries, acts of government, robberies, lootings or any other cause other people´s to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2. Documentation: The tourist must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service, there will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification.
5. Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1) The execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service;
2) The acceptance of voucher of the services that is extends to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism;
3) The use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||3 to 5 days tour with all inclusive sleeping one night in front of the Angel Falls|
|Valid from||Thursday, 22 April 2010||Valid til||Saturday, 01 April 2023|
|Minimum days||1||Maximum days||99|
|Min person||1||Max person||30|
|107€ Per person per day|